What forms of marijuana are legal?
Dispensaries will sell a number of types of marijuana products, including but not limited to:
- Dried marijuana Dried marijuana — also called flower, bud or leaf.
- Concentrates: essential oils of the cannabis plant. Warning: these can be very potent!
- Edibles: Cannabis infused foods, candies, or drinks. Warning: These can be very potent! Be sure to check the serving size before enjoying and remember the effects can take up to an hour to hit you.
- Transdermal Products (Topicals): creams, lotions, massage oils and such infused with cannabis. These products are not psychoactive and will not get you high.
- Seeds: seeds that can be used to grow your own marijuana plants. Stores will have many different strains of Indicas and Sativas.
- Clones: healthy seedlings that are ready be grown.