What if I accidentally ingest marijuana?

Always keep marijuana safely out of reach of children. If a child eats or drinks marijuana by accident, they may need immediate medical help. Signs of accidental ingestion include: problems walking or sitting up, difficulty breathing, and becoming sleepy. If you worry a child may have ingested marijuana accidentally, call the poison control hotline (1-800-222-1222). If the reaction seems bad, call 911 or go to an emergency room right away.

Torrey Douglass